With my son back in school and after working all day, I turn to Simply Potatoes to help put meals on my dinner table. I hate peeling and cooking potatoes from scratch and with Simply Potatoes I have ready to cook and eat potatoes saving me time and helping me to make so many different kinds of meals for my family.
Over at Simply Potatoes.com you will find recipes like Cheesy Potatoes, Potato Pancakes, Chicken Salsa Verde Casserole, Potato Enchilada Skillet Dinner, Cheesy Hashbrown Skillet Dinner and so many more recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.
This recipe is one of my families favorite.
Easy Shepherd’s Pie
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen green beans, thawed
- 1 cup frozen corn niblets, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Simply Potatoes® Mashed Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 2 1/2 to 3 quart casserole baking dish with nonstick cooking spray*.
2. In 12-inch skillet cook ground beef and onion until browned; drain grease. Add beans, corn, tomatoes, gravy, thyme and salt. Cook until heated through. Spoon beef mixture into casserole dish. Spread Simply Potatoes evenly over beef mixture. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Remove from oven.
3. Heat broiler. Broil casserole 4 to 6 inches from heat, 3 to 5 minutes, until Simply Potatoes are lightly browned.
* A 9-inch square baking dish can be used for a 2 ½ quart casserole baking dish.
I would encourage you to visit Simply Potatoes today to check out all their Simply-fied recipes and to see all the Simply Potatoes products that are available.
All moms can use a little help to get a hot meal on the dinner table and Simply Potatoes does just that.
Disclosure: I received two coupons for two free Simply Potato Products in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was received. My opinion is 100% Honest and Objective.